Pug Fuller grew up in Brownsville, TN where he accelerated through school and began studies at the University of Tennessee at just 16 years of age.
When he started at UT Knoxville, in 1968, there were about 120 African American students out of 25,000. He received a B.S. in education and three master’s degrees.
Pug spent many years teaching and in administrative roles at and after a stint working in a video lab, he developed a passion for this technology and that’s how Pug Fuller Video was conceived.
Pug is blessed to have worked with the likes of Herbie Hancock, Jessie Jackson, and Shirley Chisolm.
Learn more about his story in this 22nd episode of 3 Stores, 2 Cotton Gins, 1 Remarkable Life!
- “You learn lessons by giving.”
- “Treat people politely. Don’t steal. Try not to lie. Be very respectful to people, young and old.”
- “God blessed me and surrounded me with a lot of good people.”
- “If you find something you love, you’ll do it for free.”
- “It’s not always about you. It’s about the community as well.”
- “I don’t know what he’s talking about here…”